Members of ICSK are Called to Exercise!
During Research Week, members of ICSK will have the opportunity to participate in a virtual call to exercise. ICSK members will engage in physical activity of their choosing (run, walk, bike, hike, swim), and through a GPS app, will record and share the exercise with ICSK members across the globe!
Below are the instructions to get started!
- Download Strava on your mobile device. Set up your own personal account via Facebook, Google, or another email.
- Once you have your account set up, click on “Profile” at the bottom of the app.
- Near the top right of your screen, click the “Find Friends” box.
- In the search box, search for “International Community of Scholars in Kinesiology” and click “Follow”.
- Click on the ICSK page and scroll down to the section entitled “Clubs”. Click on the club “Run Outside the Lines.”
- Select “Join.” You are now registered to be part of the virtual call to exercise during Research Week!!
- Now, every time you participate in physical activity with Strava, your activity details will be shown below.